Pentair IntelliFlo VS+SVRS Pool Pump (011017)
Now On Sale For $1079.99 After $50.00 Mail-In Rebate!
The IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump is the revolutionary way to reduce energy costs and meet the desire for the safest possible pool. This “intelligent” pump can cut the pool portion of utility bills 30% to 90%, saving you hundreds of dollars per year and thousands of dollars over its long life. IntelliFlo VS+SVRS features an exclusive blend of technology innovations that enable you to typically slash pump-related utility costs. Exclusive, advanced motor technology. IntelliFlo pumps are the first to use exclusive permanent magnet motor technology (used in hybrid cars). This provides a typical “base savings” of 30% over pumps with traditional induction motors.
Onboard intelligence with variable drive. IntelliFlo pumps also include a variable speed capability, along with digital controls and proprietary software that allow custom programming of optimum pump speeds for specific tasks—filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, waterfalls, etc. There are eight individual, adjustable speed settings at your command. For virtually all applications, the optimum speed will be lower than the pre-set, unchangeable speeds of older pumps. So you can exploit a fundamental pump law—slow down the pump and you cut energy use dramatically.
The result of these combined innovations is a pump that uses just a small fraction of the horsepower or a standard pump and a small fraction of the energy…about the same as an ordinary 100-watt light bulb. This tremendous improvement in efficiency translates directly into impressive savings. IntelliFlo VS+SVRS is also the first pump with an integrated Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS), which provides an important layer of entrapment protection. Its built-in controller and proprietary software detect blockage of the drain and automatically the pump off within seconds. IntelliFlo VS+SVRS meets ASME A184.108.40.2062 standards, thereby complying with new Federal legislation related to public pools (Virginia Graeme Baker Pool Safety Act), as well as a growing number of state and local statures for residential pools where entrapment protection measures are required. Price above reflects a $50 rebate mailed directly from Pentair. Good on purchases made between April 1st and July 8th 2016. Requires qualified installation and product registration within 60 days--go to www.pentairpool.com/PumpUp for more details.
* Unlike other devices, the built-in SVRS protection cannot be turned off.
* Safety Lock-out feature (password-protected) prevents pump speed settings from being changed by anyone but you.
* For added safety, if the SVRS becomes disabled, the pump will not run. No SVRS calibration required—a very simple solution.
* The quietest pool pump on the planet. Exceptionally long service life due to motor technology and built-in diagnostics that protect it from the most common causes of premature pump failure—loss of prime, overheating, freezing, and voltage irregularities.
* Ability to adapt to changes in pool equipment—just reprogram to operate new or replacement equipment with the lowest energy use.
* Unique ability to alter the performance of water features—no other pump allows you to adjust features on demand to change the sights and sounds of your poolscape with the push of a button.
* Digitally communicates with Suntouch, IntelliTouch and EasyTouch pool and spa control systems.
* Can be configured to work with any automated system with Intellicomm 2 or Intellicomm 4 Interfaces.
* Can be configured for any size pool.
Note: Can be configured to work with any automated system with Intellicomm 2 or Pentair Intellicomm 4 Interfaces.
To install this pump we recommend the following items: Schedule 80 CPVC nipple,or quick-disconnect union and teflon paste and PVC cement.
All Pentair residential pumps come with a one year warranty.
View product purchase rebates clicking here
View utility rebates that may be in effect in your area by clicking here
This product (model # 011017) always ships: within 24 hours.
Guaranteed UPS/Fedex Ground Shipping For This Pump:
* Within Contiguous 48 States
No less than $7.65 and no more than $39.47*