Hayward/Goldline Aqua-Rite (Aqua Rite) Chlorine Generator Turbo Cells (T-Cell-3 T-Cell-9 T-Cell-15)
Now On Sale From Only $224.95!
The Hayward Goldline three-year warranty T-CELL-3 (GLX-CELL-3), T-CELL-9 (GLX-CELL-9) and T-CELL-15 (GLX-CELL-15) turbo cells can be used with the new mix and match AQR control units for 15,000, 25,000 and 40,000 gallon pools. However, only the T CELL 15 is compatible with AQRITE Aqua-Rite units with a revision number below 1.50 -- the T-Cell-3 and T-Cell-9 will not work in older AquaRite units (pre 2010) with previous circuit board versions. To find out which version you have, press the diagnosis button seven times and the revision number will appear. If the revision number is 1.50 or higher than you can use a T-Cell-3 or T-Cell-9. If your revision number is below 1.50 you will need to purchase a T-Cell-15.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE NO LONGER SELL GENERIC VERSIONS OF THESE CELLS DUE TO REPORTS OF CIRCUIT BOARD OVERHEATING.
Note: All our Hayward/Goldline cells include a 15 foot cord (unions not included) and are backed by a limited THREE YEAR WARRANTY. (We do not sell the T-CELL-15W one-year warranty models.) Please select cell size below. You may also be interested in a cleaning stand for your T-Cell (see cleaning info. below) or a bypass pipe to replace it during winter or when it's being cleaned, or a T-Cell union kit.
How To Clean Your Aqua-Rite Cell: Cell cleaning frequency is dependent on several factors. pH and calcium levels are the two that have the greatest effect on how often the cell requires cleaning. Maintaining pH at the levels recommended (7.2 - 7.8) should result in cell cleaning 3-4 times a year in areas with hard water. Cells can be cleaned less frequently in soft water areas. The cell will require maintenance when the "Inspect Cell" light is either flashing or is on solid and the salt level is confirmed to be above 2500 part per million.
- Turn your filter pump off.
- Remove the AquaRite Turbo Cell from its position in the plumbing by loosening the unions on both ends of the cell.
- You will need a small plastic bucket (6 - 8" opening), water and muriatic acid.
- Fill the bucket with 3 - 4" of water.
- Set the Turbo Cell, on end, in the bucket of water.
- Add 1 - 1 1/2" of muriatic to the water in the bucket. Let the cell sit in this solution for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn the cell over and let the other end sit in the solution for 5 - 10 minutes. You will be submersing the cord, which will not be affected by the mild acid solution. Look in both ends of the cell to confirm calcium deposits are removed. If not, repeat cleaning procedure.
- Rinse cell with fresh water and replace in plumbing line. Hand tighten unions before restoring power to filter pump.